FAMILY PACKAGE - 4 nights:
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Fruit, Flower basket in the room
- Daily breakfast in room or at the Bakery Café
- Round trip transfer from/to Samui Airport
- Nikki White Card - gives you 10% discount on all F&B purchased during your stay (excludes mini bar items)
- Nikki Family Style dinner on the beach for 4 persons
- Angthong National Marine Park
- Private island tour to discover the real Samui
- Thai Cooking class at Nikki
- Angthong National Marine Park
- Snorkeling, mountain biking and kayaking
Starting at THB 52,500 ++
Angthong National Marine Park
Mu Koh Angthong National Marine Park is an archipelago in the Gulf of Siam situated North-West of Koh Samui covering an area of 102km2 consisting of 42 islands. Those limestone islands encircled by coral bands are surrounded by shallow water edged by secluded beaches, covered with evergreen forest and a wide range of undisturbed flora and fauna is found. You will go hiking on these beautiful islands, kayaking in the caves and snorkeling in between the coral reefs and fishes. The trip takes the whole day and includes pick up from the hotel, breakfast, lunch and all the equipment needed.
Private Island Tour:
We will take you to discover the real Samui with our private island tour. You can pick 4 or 5 destinations out of the following ones that you would like to see and we will take you around.
- Nathon is situated on the west coast of the island, it is the main ferry port and the third biggest town of the island. We will drive you around the town and take you to the Chinese temple. The temple is very colorful and a architectural sigh you must have seen in Nathon. The market near the pier is also a really nice place, the fish comes in fresh from the sea in all sizes. They also have big fruit and vegetable stands where the locals make the most amazing Thai dishes
- Maenam is located on the north of Samui and doesn’t look that nice when you drive through the main street. We will take you off the main road to the Wat Napalarn Temple which is located right next to the sea. This beach is very popular for locals, you can swim, eat and go for a nice walk on the beach here. Further down the beach you will find another beautiful Chinese Temple, which looks brand new with all the colors and the mythical animals.
- Bophut is the next village in the north that we call Fisherman’s Village. Fisherman’s Village has a really relaxed atmosphere during the day and there are not that many people out on the street. There are many nice restaurants right at the sea and several little shops. Further down the road you will find the beautiful beach with several restaurants and lounges where you can relax. From the beach at Fisherman’s Village you can already see Big Buddha shining in the sun. We will take you to Wat Phra Yai, the temple complex where the Big Buddha is built. The place may be a little touristic but it is still a very nice place to go and see all the temples and statues.
- When you past the traffic in Chaweng and Lamai you will come to Ban Hua Thanon on the east side of Samui. Ban Hua Thanon is also called Muslim Village, it is one of the oldest communities on Samui. The first thing you see is that they have an thypical Muslim market with fresh fish, meat, fruits and vegetables. Everybody is cooking, eating and talking all day. When you go further to the sea you will find the Mosque, the cultural and religious centre of the village. After the temple you will come to the beach where you will see a lot of fishing boats and the locals working there. This place is really peaceful and you won’t find many tourists here.
- When we go a little bit more south we will take you to Magic Alambic, the rum distillery. It appears that the sugar cane that is used to make rum turns out to be of better quality in Thailand then in the Caribbean. At the Magic Alambic they use authentic distillery equipment and only fresh cane juice goes in. The location of the rum distillery is very pretty, in the middle of a tropical garden. They have a little terrace where you can try all different flavored rums and you can also buy licensed and taxed bottles to take home.
- Ban Taling Ngam is located on the south-west coast of the island. You enter Ban Taling Ngam through the big elephants gate and you come in to this nice quiet little town. On the right side you will see Temple War Kiri Wongkaram, the centre of the town. In this temple you will find the famous mummified body of a monk, Luang Por Ruam. He died in 1966 but his body is remained in its mummified condition. The temple is also the home of the monks, there is a funeral building and a large meeting hall. Close to Ban Taling Ngam you can find the Wat Praderm temple, this is a marble temple and is in very good shape. You will see the monks working here and there is also a school nearby. When you go closer towards the beach you will find the Chedi rising up. It is a really beautiful statue to look at right next to the beach and it is a nice area to relax.
- When we go up from the south we will come to the jungle and a beautiful waterfall. We will also take you to the magic garden, this is really an unique and magical place. There are statues of animals and people everywhere. A little stream gives a nice relaxed sound to the garden and you can site down in the shade to enjoy this magical place. In this area you also have beautiful viewpoint and nice restaurants in the mountains. We will take you to… a really nice restaurant with a great view and a swimming pool. You can enjoy lunch here and enjoy the view from the pool.
Thai Cooking Class:
Nikki Beach offers her own Thai Cooking Class for her guests. The guests can learn the recipies and prepare their own lunch. The menu of preference can be chosen out of four Thai menus and the class will start at 11 am. The class includes an apron, Nikki Beach Cap and at the end of the class you will receive a Thai Cooking class Certificate.
Nikki Beach also boasts mountain bikes and we have several trails to recommend. The best time to go mountain biking is in the early morning or in the afternoon. You can go in to the jungle or to the waterfalls to explore the islands untouched nature.
Nikki Beach offers complimentary use of the kayaks. It is a nice way to discover the beautiful beaches of this island from the sea. You can go by yourself or with a guard to show you around and enjoy the surroundings.
Terms & Conditions:
- Benefits and prices are for 4 persons
- Arrival and departure details (flightnumber/time) are required
- Dates for the activities must be received prior to the arrival
- 50% deposit is required to guarantee the reservation and is non-refundable
- Rate excludes 7% Vat.
- Additional night will be charged as per internet rate
- This special package cannot be use in conjunction with other promotional rates